Wise-Compare.com: Empowering Wise Decisions.

Tech CEO Pava LaPere is believed to have been killed ‘within 36 minutes of arriving home’ – as cops reveal they found a brick, teeth and buttons next to her body on the rooftop of her luxury Baltimore apartment. 

New court documents seen by The Messenger shows that Jason Billingsley, the suspect in her murder, was in her apartment building for less than 36 minutes. 

The Baltimore Police Department report said that surveillance footage showed 26-year-old LaPere arriving at 10:32pm.

LaPere was then seen sitting on a couch in the lobby, with Billingsley, 32, arriving shortly after, waving at her through the glass door, before she let him inside. 

After entering, the two stepped into an elevator together, before Billingsley reemerged at 11:08pm ‘scrambling’ for an exit according to the police report. 

Pava Marie LaPere, 26, was killed by blunt force trauma inside her luxury Mount Vernon, Baltimore apartment, and her body was found by police on Monday

On Tuesday police announced they have issued an arrest warrant for Jason Dean Billingsley, 32, of Baltimore 

Police also said in their report that Billingsley was seen on camera wiping his right hand on his shorts before he exited the building. 

After fleeing, Billingsley was tracked by law enforcement to a train station some 30 miles from LaPere’s apartment. 

The police report states that detectives located Billingsley with the help of a witness, who, according to police, will be identified at a later date and presented in court.  

Cops say LaPere was killed Friday night, although her body wasn’t discovered until after someone reported her missing Monday morning. 

Police sources confirmed to DailyMail.com earlier this week that LaPere’s badly-beaten body was found on the roof her apartment building. 

The police report also revealed that she was found laying face-up, half clothed and had suffered blunt force trauma to the head, face and body. 

The report stated: ‘This crime scene consisted of a brick, blood, buttons, pants, 3 teeth, broken hair clip and a pair of red shoes believed to belong to the victim.’ 

It remains unclear if she was murdered before she was dumped on the roof, or if she was killed on the roof. Police have remained tight-lipped on details of the crime.

LaPere, who founded the tech startup EcoMap Technologies from her dorm room at Johns Hopkins University, died from strangulation and blunt force trauma.

Billingsley is not believed to have known LaPere, who lived on the seventh floor of the building. 

He faces charges of first-degree murder, assault and reckless endangerment in the killing of 26-year-old LaPere, a rising star in tech who made the prestigious Forbes ’30 Under 30′ list.

LaPere lived in the building, which is the former site of the Congress Hotel, where one bedroom apartments rent for $1,500 a month

The roof is not considered an amenity and is only accessible through a narrow shaft 

Billingsley was described on Tuesday as ‘a repeat violent offender’, and a suspect in at least one other case.

‘He will kill, and he will rape,’ said Richard Worley, the police commissioner, at a press conference on Tuesday afternoon.

Billingsley is ‘armed and dangerous,’ and locals should stay alert, said Worley.

‘To Jason Billingsley: I hope you are watching,’ he added.

‘Every single police officer in Baltimore and the state of Maryland is out there looking for you. We will find you, and we will prosecute you to the full extent of the law. So please turn yourself in.’

Billingsley’s mother was among those urging him to turn himself in after he came to her property with a gun. Authorities also announced a $6,000 reward in the case. 

Billingsley has a long criminal history, dating back to 2009 when he was arrested for robbery and assault in the second degree.

He was arrested in 2011, and again in 2013, for multiple charges to include sex offense, 2nd degree assault charges and robbery.

Billingsley has a criminal record dating back to 2009, and was sentenced to 30 years in 2015 – but released after only nine

Richard Worley, commissioner of Baltimore police, announced the name of the suspect and vowed to track him down and bring him to justice

The repeat offender was arrested at the Marc train station in Bowie, Maryland on Monday

Mom of two Ann Marie Leeper, 35, bravely came forward earlier this week to DailyMail.com to reveal that Billingsley had raped her a decade prior. 

Leeper was left fearing for her life earlier this week after his face flashed up in news reports, revealing he was the prime suspect in Pava’s murder. 

She spent 24 hours refreshing for updates until Billingsley was surrounded by a SWAT team late Wednesday night and taken into custody. 

Ann Marie told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview: ‘When I heard the words ‘blunt force trauma’ it all came flooding back. 

‘I can remember how hard those hits felt, how his d**k got harder the more he hurt me,’

‘All I could think about was that he had years to sit there in prison thinking ‘I should have killed her’. I don’t know why he let me go. I just feel so bad for Pava’s family.’

Billingsley was handed a 30-year prison sentence in 2015 for assault and attempted rape but accepted a plea deal that suspended 16 years of his stretch.

He shaved off another five with ‘good time credits’ serving just nine years and three months behind bars from the day of his arrest in 2013 to October last year when he was freed.

Ann Marie Leeper, 35, bravely agreed to speak to DailyMail.com about her horrific assault at the hands of murder suspect Jason Billingsley a decade ago

Billingsley was handed a 30-year prison sentence in 2015 for assault and attempted rape but accepted a plea deal that suspended 16 years of his stretch.

He shaved off another five with ‘good time credits’ serving just nine years and three months behind bars from the day of his arrest in 2013 to October last year when he was freed.

When Billingsley posed as a Good Samaritan to lure Ann Marie into an empty home and rape her ten years ago she was in the throes of drug addiction.

Ann Marie reported the rape immediately and detectives retrieved Billingsley’s DNA from her face and a piece of chewing gum.

When Billingsley applied for parole in 2020 and 2022 he was refused on both occasions.

But under Maryland law, he had earned enough credits for his good behavior behind bars that he was set free last October.

He was already subject to multiple outstanding warrants for failing to register as a sex offender, stealing a gun and forcing his way into a couple’s home to commit rape, robbery and arson on September 19. 

LaPere is believed to have lived and worked in the building where she was found dead on Monday

Billingsley choked his 26-year-old female victim, slashed at her legs and throat, then set fire to her basement bedroom.

She managed to clamber to safety though a window along with her boyfriend, Jonte Gilmore, 26, who was beaten, handcuffed and forced to watch his partner being raped multiple times.

Gilmore described the gruesome attack on Thursday in an interview with DailyMail.com from his hospital bed in a Baltimore burns unit. 

Jonte had been dating the female resident and was asleep in her bed when Billingsley started hammering on the door of her basement flat on the morning of September 19, calling out ‘maintenance – there’s been a flood in the kitchen.’

When the 26-year-old opened up, Billinglsey grabbed her by the hair, pistol whipped her and bundled her into a bathroom where he demanded money and handcuffed her.

Jonte awoke to find a gun pressed to his head by the intruder, who wore a black ski mask and was equipped with a sinister ‘rape kit’, comprising gloves, cuffs, duct tape and a pocketknife.

‘He put the gun to my temple and said, ‘if you keep moving or try anything stupid, I’m going to rape your girlfriend. She’s upstairs and I’m going to kill you’. So I let him put on the handcuffs,’ said Jonte.

‘He started to put duct tape around my head, my eyes, my mouth, my ankles, then laid me on the floor and went upstairs and got my girlfriend.

‘He forced himself inside of her. He raped her, tortured her. He kept taunting her, saying things like, ‘is this the sort of man you deal with, he don’t even have no protection’.

Jonte Gilmore, 26, spoke to DailyMail.com from his hospital bed in a Baltimore burns unit after he and his girlfriend were bound and tortured in a gruesome arson attack by murder suspect Jason Billingsley

 The underground bedroom is strewn with scorched clothes, charred furniture and wrecked electrical items. At the center is a bed covered with ash and debris

Jonte was bundled into a closet but through a small gap in the tape he was able to watch with one eye as Billingsley continued to rape his partner.

He pulled out his knife and began to carve deep cuts into her leg and ankles.

He put on gloves and choked her but when he couldn’t finish her off, he slashed her throat twice.

‘She was laying there on her stomach, faking like she was dead. But all that time she was really fighting to keep conscious and stay alive,’ Jonte recalled.

Jonte said Billingsley started to douse them both in a clear, colorless liquid. He noticed it smelled of gas and realized his tormentor was about to set the room ablaze.

Jonte burst out of the closet and after several attempts managed to ‘bunny hop’ to safety, clambering into the street in just his underwear, his hands still cuffed behind his back.

He was covered in burns but had to wait for the police to arrive to release him from the handcuffs.

Jonte was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery Tuesday to graft skin from his right thigh to his arms. 

Source: | This article originally belongs to Dailymail.co.uk

Content source – www.soundhealthandlastingwealth.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *